Your $3600+ Investment Includes:
FREE Branding Kit
6 Customised Web Pages
2-Hour Personal Website Training
5 Day Design Process
BONUS: Launch Guide
This Is Perfect For You If:
01 | You are just starting out or going through a rebrand.
02 | You have a clear business strategy but don’t know how to visually communicate your brand message.
03 | You want a cohesive brand identity that attracts your ideal customers.
04 | You want an easy to maintain site without advanced technical skills.
05 | You are ready to invest in an all-in-one beautiful website.
Squarespace Website Examples
A Brand That Says ‘You!’
The Design Process
01 | Onboarding
Once you complete the form below, you will receive an email from me with a link to book your initial discovery call.
During this call, we’ll discuss the design process and you’ll have a chance to ask questions.
Once you confirm you’d like to proceed, you can block out your ‘design week’. I’ll send over a contract for you to sign, your initial deposit invoice and an in-depth branding questionnaire.
02 | Prep Work
Once you’ve reserved your design slot, I’ll carry out all the necessary preparation work.
This includes a more comprehensive brand audit and the creative development of your design strategy.
We’ll have a 90-minute call to discuss the direction of your brand and collaborate on a secret Pinterest board putting together the aesthetic style of your brand.
03 | Day 1 Brand Done
On day 1 of your design week, your brand board will be delivered to your inbox. This will includes your free wordmark logo, favicon, colour palate, font palate, patterns and website icons.
You have the option of a 30 minute chat to discuss and make iterations/adjustments if needed.
04 | Day 2-4 Website Design
Let’s get pixelating!
During days 2-4, I’ll be designing your fully customised, brand cohesive Squarespace website.
This will include 6 customised pages. Often this will be your Home Page, About, Services, Blog, Contact and one additional page but the selection is entirely up to you.
An online store can also be integrated but this does come at an additional charge.
05 | Celebratory Launch
It’s time to pop open the champagne as you sign off on your new brand.
You’ll have your two hour website training session and you’ll receive all your brand materials in a Google Drive folder that you can access anytime.
To celebrate, you’ll receive your Launch Guide and we’ll do a Q&A interview that will be featured in the Design Spotlight section of my blog.
Now you can launch your brand with a bang!
But don’t just take my word for it…
“Finally, I found the right person to help me grow my business in the digital age! Chloë Forbes-Kindlen is not just an expert with social media platforms and website development. In addition and just as importantly Chloë understands, applies, and teaches business owners the concepts and strategies necessary to be competitive and profitable in today’s marketplace! I have never known anyone like Chloë with such a complete skill set!”
Ray Rosario, Ackerman’s Music Center
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What's the next step?
Once you complete the form below, you'll receive an email from me with a brand intake questionnaire to fill in and a link to book our initial discovery call.
+ Which platforms do you use?
At present, websites are exclusively built on Squarespace.
+ Can you build an ecommerce site?
Absolutely. This can be provided for an additional charge.
+ Can you write the website content?
If you require website copy to be written, this can be done at an additional charge.
+ What's my free branding kit?
You will receive a free wordmark logo, brand board and social media graphic templates you can use to promote your launch.
+ What do I need to get started?
You bring the content and I'll bring the coding. All you need is the website copy and any images you'd like to be included on your website.
+ How does the payment work?
After your intake form is complete and we've arranged our initial strategy call, you will be sent an initial deposit invoice. This is 25% of the final cost. This must be paid in advance. The other 75% will be invoiced on completion of your website.
+ Do you provide website imagery?
It's your responsibility to provide company graphics. Stock imagery can be sourced if required. For an additional charge, I can also produce your own stock photography.
Within 48 hours of submitting your project inquiry form, you will receive an email with a full intake form to complete and a link to book your initial strategy call. This will ensure we make the most of our time together.
If you have any questions before committing to your new website design, feel free to email me anytime email@example.com.